Sierra Leone Africa Study Bible Launch

Sierra Leone Africa Study Bible Launch

Give towards the launch of the Africa Study Bible in Sierra Leone June 29th


With 13% of the population in Sierra Leone Christian (about 767,000 people), the believers need the Africa Study Bible to grow in faith and continue the spread of Christianity to the remaining 87% people. We cannot launch the ASB in Sierra Leone without your help, will you make a difference in the lives of nearly 5 million Sierra Leoneans today? Your gift will enable us to lauch and distribute the Africa Study Bible in Freetown on June 29th!

User-added image

Learn more about Oasis at www.oasisint.net.
Learn more about the Africa Study Bible at www.africastudybible.com


Donate now!

Powered by